What Baha’i Youth want from 95 Baha’i Youth Conferences!
August 10, 2013 2 Comments
Message from concerned Bahai Youth…
We Bahá’í Youths across the Globe are overwhelmed due to announcement of the 95 youth conferences plus 19 additional conferences to be held between July and October 2013, that will span across the globe. We Bahá’í Youths accept the cordial invitation of the Universal House of Justice to this conference and we are also happy that we will be the guest of UHJ as no registration fees will be charged.
We assure the UHJ that these conferences will help in betterment of the society and bring those who have been excluded into the circle of intimate friends means making more Bahá’ís across the globe that can work untiringly for UHJ and keep on paying Huququlláh to the Bahá’í World Centre. This Huququlláh will help the Bahá’í world centre in defeating the covenant breakers and those who disagree with the infallible house of Justice by slamming more court cases against them. In this way the UHJ will help in shedding light of Justice upon the whole world.
Dear House let these conferences be a source of deepening for the youths who are galvanized by the vision of Bahá’u’lláh and are ready to put the needs of others before their own. That such high-minded youth, by dint of their own exertions as well as the momentum they lend to the whole community, should be contributing so effectively to efforts everywhere under way bodes well for the anticipated acceleration of these efforts.
Beloved House of Justice: let us make these conferences as an opportunity to make a Contribution in making our belief strong towards Ancient Beauty and please make an agenda by clarifying the following points which are disturbing the Bahá’í Youths raised by Covenant Breakers and Enemies of Faith. We are sure that these points will be clarified at these conferences.
QUESTIONS REGARDING BAHÁ’Í BELIEFS
1. It is said that Seyed Báb appointed Mirza Yahya Nuri as his successor but UHJ says that it was Bahá’u’lláh. (Mirza Hussain Ali Nuri).
2. Bahá’u’lláh clearly stated in his WILL that after my elder son ‘Abdu’l-Bahá my younger son Mohammed Ali will be my successor but UHJ says that after ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Shoghi Effendi is the successor.
3. The Will of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá is a forged one researched by greatest Forensic Scientist of our time, Mr. Mitchell but UHJ says that it was written by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá. So what about the principle that Religion and Science should go hand in hand.
4. Shoghi Effendi died as a Martyr in London but UHJ says that Shoghi Effendi passed away in London suffering from dysentery.
5. Why was the Body of Shoghi Effendi not brought to the Holy Land? Why he was buried in London?
6. The Holy writings of Bahá’u’lláh clearly stated that there will be 24 Guardians, but UHJ says that there is only one Guardian, Shoghi Effendi.
7. The alleged Will of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá says that it is incumbent upon a Guardian to appoint another Guardian in his life time; UHJ says that Guardianship ended with Shoghi Effendi.
8. ‘Abdu’l-Bahá called Mason Remy as his spiritual son but UHJ say he was a Covenant Breaker.
9. There are at least 13 recognized sects in Bahá’í Faith but the UHJ says there are no sects.
We ask the Blessed Beauty for endowing His youthful followers with an immense collective capacity for service, and we beseech Him that these conferences will be realized in benefit to humankind.
CONCERNED BAHÁ’Í YOUTHS