The Bahais of Pakistan – An Unanswered Question
September 17, 2011 17 Comments
Recently I was surfing the Internet and came across the web site for the Bahai Community in Pakistan – http://www.bahai.pk/eng/home.html
The web site and the brazen way the Bahais are propogating their Faith in Pakistan surprised me to no end. Why? Because the key elements of faith for the Bahais are very similar to the Qadiani community. Here’s how.
- The Qadianis and the Bahais, both claim to be divine religions from Allah, whereas Allah says that Islam is the final religion and whosoever brings a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted.
- They both claim to have superseded Islam, which is against the basic grain of Islam.
- Their founders both claimed to be new “messengers” after the Holy Prophet of Islam (pbuh), against against the teaching of Islam.
- They both claimed to bring divinely inspired books which are superior to the Quran whereas Islam clearly says that the Quran is the last book from Allah.
- Both incidentally received a lot of help (and shelter) from Britan and the Zionist powers in order to survive and grow.
There is a lot more, but for now this much is sufficient to establish that the Bahais are apostates in the eyes of Islam. And here is why I was surprised. Muslim scholars over the years have offered their view saying that Bahais and Qadianis are apostates and one who follows the Qadiani or Bahai school of thoughts is outside the circle of Islam.
Yet, the scholar community of Pakistani, while considering the Qadiani religion to be banned in Pakistan and a restriction upon its teachings allows a free hand to the Bahais. They are allowed to teach and also allowed to run schools and preach the Bahai religion to the Muslim youth of Pakistan.
Why are the Muslims scholars in Pakistan silent about the ill effects of the Bahai Faith?
In my view, this should be stopped and a curb should be put on Bahai activities in Pakistan. I appeal to the youth of Pakistan to beware of the deception of the Bahais. The objective of the Bahai Faith was to distract the Muslim community and take them away from Islam. The youth of Pakistan should take this up in earnest and start a movement to remove Bahais from Pakistan.
If you want to see what the Bahais are doing in the name of running schools, then click on this link – http://panchgani-bahais.blogspot.com/