19 Questions for the Bahais
March 10, 2013 Leave a comment
The Bahai Faith teaches that we should search for the truth and do an independent investigation. How about doing a quick investigation of the Bahai Faith? Let us ask a few questions to the Bahais and hope they realize the truth.
- On p 293 of Ishraqaat Bahaullah declared that Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is the LAST Prophet and Messenger, then who was Bahaullah?
- Since when did Bab become the Prophet herald of Bahaullah, when during his lifetime he claimed to be the door to Imam Mahdi (pbuh)?
- If Bab was the forerunner for Bahaullah, then why did he appoint Bahaullah’s brother as his successor and not Bahaullah?
- Why did Bab’s successor and most of the special companions of Bab (Huruf-e-Hayy) not accept Bahaullah’s claims?
- Bahais preach so much about Unity then why are there so many sects in the Bahai Faith?
- Why are the Orthodox Bahais called Covenant Breakers when they are closer to Bahaullah’s teachings than the mainstream Bahais?
- The constituents of Universal House of Justice are all fallible, then how does the House of Justice become infallible? 1 monkey + 1 monkey = 1 elephant?
- Do the Bahais need a clergy with such a dictatorial House of Justice and other Assemblies?
- Why is no woman allowed to become a member of the Universal House of Justice?
- If the Bahai Faith is a universal religion, why are the Bahais not allowed to preach in Israel?
- If the Bahai Faith preaches peace, then why is the early Bahai writings and history full of bloodshed?
- What is that one universal language that Bahais want to establish?
- When religion and science are to be in harmony, why are so many ideas in the Bahai faith contrary to science?
- If independently investing the truth is an important principle, why are the Bahais not allowed to question the Bahai beliefs?
- Are the Bahai activities worldover being restricted because they are spreading falsehood in the society?
- Why are the number of Bahais stated by the Bahais always a multiple of the actual and those reported by independent agencies?
- If Bahai Faith is a religion, why does it function like an organization?
- With so many distortions made in Bahai books, can we trust the Bahais?
- If The Bahai faith is a true religion, then why are the Bahais hiding the truth?