The Hypocrisy of Haifan Baha’i cult
October 7, 2011 Leave a comment
Baha’i International Community calls for release of Christian pastor facing death sentence
This time the Haifan Baha’i Supreme Body is officially interfering in the internal affairs of another country. This time under the pretext of supporting Human Rights. Although it is a known fact that the reason for supporting is something else. It seems that the BIC is under severe pressure from its Big Bosses. If the BIC is really truthful in its claims of supporting Human Rights, then why shout only on one country and ignore the other. There are so many atrocities being committed in and by the Zionist State of Israel against the Christians and Moslems but not even once the Haifan Supreme AO issued statements condemning these acts of violence and killing.
So many Palestinians are being killed, their lands being occupied, so many acts of violence are being committed against the minority christian community in Israel. Why no word is being issued condemning Israel? Isn’t this hypocrisy? This type of hypocritical behavior of Haifan Baha’i cult is one of the many causes of ‘EXIT BY TROOPS‘ in the Haifan Baha’i cult.
Picture above shows just a single excruciating example of an innocent, defenceless old Palestinian lady being blatantly assaulted by intolerably intolerant young extremist, supremacist Israelis, in full and close up view of completely unconcerned, uniformed IDF soldiers.
- Will the BIC condemn the burning of Mosque and persecution of Arab Muslim and Christian in Israel?
- Will BIC ask the Israeli Government to return all the occupied Palestinian lands to the its lawful owners and compensate their losses?
- Will the BIC ask the Israeli and American governments to release all the innocent prisoners?
See also :
- Christian Persecution in Israel
- Damage done to Christmas Lutheran Church & to the International center of Bethlehem
- Gaza Baptist Church Destroyed by Israeli Strikes
- Israeli settlers burn church in Jerusalem
- Church Building in Israel Set Ablaze